- ARBookFind.com – Check to see if the book your child is reading is an AR book. This website gives the level, points value and quiz number for each book!
- Novelist – Like an author and want to see similar authors? Use this neat tool! Use the MCPL login for the Kentuckiana Virtual Library. Don’t have that yet? Stop by when you’re in and one of our helpful librarians will hook you up!
- What’s Next – This helpful tool will ensure that you read a series in order. What a novel idea!
- New York Times Best Sellers Lists – Check out what’s hot!
- Marion County Public Schools – Information about the local Board of Education and individual schools.
- St. Augustine Catholic School– St. Augustine Catholic School in Lebanon, Ky (K-8).
- Kentucky Department of Education – Information for the state, including standards, districts, assessment and more.
- FAFSA – Apply for federal student aid for college.
- ACT – Prepare yourself for taking the ACT, the most popular college entry exam.
- SAT – Prepare yourself for the SAT or its subject tests.
- US News – Annual best college and university list as ranked by US News and World Report.
- Kentucky Driver Licensing – How to apply for licensing, special licensing and more. Includes a link to download the most recent driver manual.
- Online Driving Tests – Free online practice tests for Kentucky drivers, including practice tests for car, motorcycle and CDL licenses.
- State of Kentucky – The official website of the Kentucky state government.
- Tax Forms – The official website of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Kentucky Court of Justice Legal Forms – Forms provided as a convenience to individuals with legal business in the Commonwealth of Kentucky to assist them in their official capacities or their pursuit of justice.
- GCF Learn Free – Free online classes and tutorials for everything from internet browsers to programs like Word and Excel.
- MCPL FaceBook page – Like us on FaceBook!
- MCPL Friends FaceBook page – Like the FOL on FaceBook!
- Kentucky Libraries Unbound – Check out eBooks using your Marion County Public Library card!
- Kentuckiana Virtual Library – Search for journal articles and more at the Kentuckiana Virtual Library. A great tool for homework and other research!
- Kentucky Library Association – The official website of the KLA.
- Kentucky Public Library Association – The official website of the KPLA.
- American Library Association – Information about the ALA, its policies and more.
- Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives – The official state library association of Kentucky.
- Library of Congress – The official website of the Library of Congress.
- Friends of Kentucky Libraries – The official website of the Kentucky chapter of the Friends of the Library.
- Kentucky Career Center– local career opportunities.
- Marion County Economic Development – The center of manufacturing in Central Kentucky.
- Marion County – The official page of the Marion County government.
- City of Lebanon – The official page of the City of Lebanon, Ky.
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce – The official page of the local Chamber.
- Lebanon Tourist and Convention Commission – Great information on events and places to visit in Lebanon!
- Entrepreneurial Resource Center – Farmers National Bank of Lebanon, Kentucky is an Entrepreneurial Resource Center with a certified entrepreneurial coach, Bank President Melissa Knight. The services provided through this Resource Center are free to small businesses (or business hopefuls) regardless where they bank.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Marion County
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Marion County
- Al Anon Meetings in Central Kentucky
Links are curated by the staff of MCPL. While we appreciate the thought behind recommendations, we ask that you refrain from contacting the staff with link referrals. Thank you.